Digital Strategy Blog
Leaders’ guide to successful Digital Strategy execution
We empower our clients to achieve two strategic objectives:
We created this guide to help Senior Leaders navigate safely the wave of Digital Transformation, focusing on strategy execution and building digital literacy.
- Protect core-business: reinvent end-to-end journeys, through Lean process and Smart Automation.
- Ignite new sources of growth: design, build and scale innovative Digital offerings and Ventures.
Strategy Execution Process
Discover the proven Strategy Execution process. 20% planning, 80% doing.
- What Are the Fundamental Steps of Strategy Execution?
- What’s the Transformation Journey Like and Where Do We Start?
- How Do We Define Our Overall Aspiration as an Organization?
- The Four Battles We Have to Win: Fear, Ignorance, Guesswork, Diffusion of Effort
- Winning the 4 Battles – Fear
- Winning the 4 Battles – Ignorance
- What is Agile Governance? An Introduction
- What is Agile Governance? Strategy Execution & The Transformation Lighthouse
- What Kind of Leadership Enables Agile Governance?
- Effective Digital Transformation = Keep Language Simple
Digital Strategy Compass
Understand your Digital vulnerabilities. Define and deploy your Digital aspiration, winning logic and innovation portfolio.
- How Do We Develop Senior Leaders Digital Literacy?
- How Do We Identify Our Digital Vulnerabilities?
- How Do We Define Our Innovation Thesis?
- How Do We Define Our Digital Aspiration and Winning Logic? (aligned with the overall business strategy)
- What is Courage and Why Does It Matter in Strategy?
- Catchball Process 1/2 – Focus and Alignment Between Business Units and the Overall Strategy
- Catchball Process 2/2 – How Do We Meaningfully Cascade Metrics to the Front Line?
- Matching Capacity & Demand – the Great Strategy Enabler (balanced portfolio)
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Sponsor (Transformation Program vs. Innovation Projects)?
Surface quicker in your Digital Transformation journey. See, learn and act together. Dissolve silos, adjust quickly.
- How Do We Execute Our Digital Strategy Effectively?
- What is a Transformation Lighthouse & Why Do We Need One?
- What is Visual Management and How Does It Help Us?
- What is a Tiered Management System & Why Do We Need One?
- What Does Operating Rhythm (core routines) Mean & Why Does it Matter?
- Building Reflection Into Strategic Management – Enabling Senior Leaders to Simply Confront Reflection (Plan) and Experience (Reality)
- How Do We Manage Our Strategy Execution and Adjust Quickly?
- What Are the Digital Strategy Blockers and How Do We Overcome Them?
- Making the Transformation Chessboard Visible So We Can Make Better Moves
Digital Executive Forum
Understand what Technology can do for your business. Internalize real life use cases and leading practices.
- What is an Ambidextrous Organization? Why Does It Matter? How Do We Build One?
- Did you know that your Digital Aspiration boils down to addressing 2 strategic objectives?
- Objective #1: What Does ‘Protect Your Core Business’ Entail? Horizon #1 & Real Life Examples
- Objective #2: What Does ‘Ignite New Growth’ Entail? Horizon 2 (Sustaining Innovation) & Real Life Examples
- How Do You Measure Value: ROI vs Validated Learnings
- Objective #2: What Does ‘Ignite New Growth’ Entail?
→ Real Life Examples @ H3 disruptive, business models innovation
- Ecosystems as Business Models or Platforms – What Does It Mean Beyond the Hype?
- Objective #1: ‘Protect Your Core Business’ – Traditional financial metrics: Why is it relevant & when?
- Objective #2: Ignite New Growth – Innovation Accounting Metrics: What Is It & Why Do We Need it?
- Why Is It Important to ‘Fail Fast, Cheap and Often’?
- What is the success formula for collaboration between Fintechs and Financial institutions?