Digital Strategy Blog
Leaders’ guide to successful Digital Strategy execution
We empower our clients to achieve two strategic objectives:
We created this guide to help Senior Leaders navigate safely the wave of Digital Transformation, focusing on strategy execution and building digital literacy.
- Protect core-business: reinvent end-to-end journeys, through Lean process and Smart Automation.
- Ignite new sources of growth: design, build and scale innovative Digital offerings and Ventures.
Strategy Execution Process
Discover the proven Strategy Execution process. 20% planning, 80% doing.
- What Are the Fundamental Steps of Strategy Execution?
- What’s the Transformation Journey Like and Where Do We Start?
- How Do We Define Our Overall Aspiration as an Organization?
- The Four Battles We Have to Win: Fear, Ignorance, Guesswork, Diffusion of Effort
- What is Agile Governance?
- What Kind of Leadership Enables Agile Governance?
- Digital Transformation, Keep Language Simple (KSF for effective Deep Dives)
Digital Strategy Compass
Understand your Digital vulnerabilities. Define and deploy your Digital aspiration, winning logic and innovation portfolio.
- How Do We Develop Senior Leaders Digital Literacy?
- How Do We Identify Our Digital Vulnerabilities?
- How Do We Define Our Innovation Thesis?
- How Do We Define Our Digital Aspiration and Winning Logic? (aligned with the overall business strategy)
- What is Courage and Why Does It Matter in Strategy?
- How Do We Deploy Our Digital Strategy?
- Catchball Process (W – 1/2) – focus and alignment between senior leadership team and business units
- How Do We Meaningfully Cascade Metrics to the Front Line?
- Matching Capacity & Demand – the Great Strategy Enabler (balanced portfolio)
- What Are the Qualities of a Good Sponsor (Transformation Program vs. Innovation Projects)?
Surface quicker in your Digital Transformation journey. See, learn and act together. Dissolve silos, adjust quickly.
- How Do We Execute Our Digital Strategy Effectively?
- What is a Transformation Lighthouse & Why Do We Need One? (3 walls)
- What is Visual Management and How Does It Help Us?
- What is a Tiered Management System & Why Do We Need One?
- What Does Operating Rhythm (core routines) Mean & Why Does it Matter?
- Catchball process (V – 2/2) – Enable senior leaders to simply confront reflection (plan) and experience (Reality)
- How Do We Manage Our Strategy Execution and Adjust Quickly?
- Building Reflection Into Strategic Management
- What Are the Digital Strategy Blockers* and How Do We Overcome Them?
- Making the Transformation Chessboard Visible – Understand key drivers (value drivers, cost drivers, change catalysts…), so we can make better moves
Digital Executive Forum
Understand what Technology can do for your business. Internalize real life use cases and leading practices.
- How Do We Develop Our Digital Literacy? (GANDALF)
- What Is It Important to ‘Fail Fast, Fail Often’?
- What is an Ambidextrous Organization? Why Does It Matter? How Do We Build One?
- Did you know that your Digital Aspiration boils to addressing 2 strategic objectives?
- Objective #1: What Does ‘Protect Your Core Business’ Entail?
- → Real Life Examples @ H1 efficiency, process innovation
- Objective #2: What Does ‘Ignite New Growth’ Entail?
- → Real Life Examples @ H2 sustaining, products innovation
- → Real Life Examples @ H3 disruptive, business models innovation
- How do you measure value: ROI vs validated learnings (hypothesis testing / YODA)?
- Traditional financial metrics: What is it relevant & when?
- Innovation Accounting metrics: What is it & Why Do We Need it? → the value of validated learnings (assumption Darth Vader → confirmed stats YODA)