“Designing a Scalable Intrapreneurship Programme to Foster Innovation in Risk-averse Cultures”
Join us for an exhilarating session to:
- Get a good understanding of how you can adapt and refine the best Silicon Valley entrepreneurial techniques to deploy an effective Corporate innovation program.
- Learn from real-life case studies like Allianz, Bayer, Inchcape Motors Singapore…
- Walk away with your own innovation starter kit [and some bonus freebies]
- 18.30-19:00 | Registration and networking
- 19.00-19:10 | Introduction by Laurent Simon
- 19:10-20:00 | Lessons from the trenches of Corporate innovation.
- Malisse will start with the major pitfalls explaining why 90% of corporate innovation programmes fail.
- She will then highlight the key components you must secure in order to increase the success rate of your innovation initiatives and realise the expected benefits.
- 20:00-20:30 | Discussion with audience (Q&A)
- 20:30-21:00 | Networking around nice food and beverages.
Malisse TAN, Keynote speaker
- Malisse is Chief Strategy Officer of the Academy for Corporate Entrepreneurship (AfCE). She helps clients like Bayer, Allianz, Inchcape Motors Singapore to build tribes of ‘intrapreneurs’ globally, in order to successfully launch innovative products/services and build strong, sustainable Businesses Units.
- Prior to joining AfCE, Malisse worked for Meltwater, a global SaaS company specialising in media intelligence and big data.
- Strong advocate for women and youth development, she sits on the Global Advisory Board for the Wilson Global Initiative (WGI) and is a Lead Mentor in the Axiata Young Talent Programme in Malaysia.
Laurent SIMON, Organizer
- Laurent is the CEO of Digital Pathways, a global consulting and training company specialised in ‘Pragmatic Innovation’
- By combining Design Thinking, Agile and Lean into a structured process, we help our clients get more results from their innovation initiatives, faster.
- Certified Agile Product Owner @ Scrum Alliance and LeanStartup SEA Ambassador, Laurent focuses on effective Corporates-Startups collaboration.
- INSEAD NAA members and a guest each pay: $15
- INSEAD Non-NAA and DUAL members and a guest each pay: $45
Join the Pragmatic Innovators movement!
We bring together Entrepreneurs, Corporate Innovators and Business Leaders around a series of selective events hosted at WeWork and/or INSEAD business school. Our purpose is to enable you to:
- Discover how your peers and senior decision makers deal with key challenges related to innovation and digital transformation.
- Share the learnings derived from real-life case studies [best practices, predictable pitfalls to avoid, battle-tested countermeasures]
- Network and generate interesting opportunities for our community.