Join us as we deep dive further into the future of FinTech, with a focus on concrete BlockChain applications in Financial Services. This select event will bring together the perspectives of both Incumbents and Fintechs, with industry players including:
- Sagar SARBHAI, Head of regulatory relations of APAC and MEA @ Ripple
- Vinay MOHAN, APAC Director @ Consensys
- Wee-Kee TOH, Assistant Director @ MAS, Project UBIN
- Andrei-Sebastian BAGHIUC, Ventures Partnership lead @ ING Labs
Agenda is as follows
- 19:00-19:05 Introduction by FFT team members
- 19:05-19:20 Live demos (showcases of ‘what good looks like’)
- Fizzy Travel Insurance
- Surprise demo (TBC)
- 19:20-20:00 Panel discussion
- Why are people excited by Blockchain in FS industry?
- Typical benefits realized to date / additional expected outcomes
- What part is real / fluke?
- Lessons learned
- What works?
- What doesn’t work?
- What to expect next?
- Predictable developments in 2019
- Longer term
- 20:00-20:30 Discussion with audience (Q&A)
- 20:30 onwards Networking around nice food and beverages.
We look forward to meeting you at this event.
Our events are connecting the people who matter in the Fintech Ecosystem.
Our focus will be on deep content sharing and intimacy, rather than on broad coverage in a massive group size. Due to the confidentiality of some exchanges, there will be no media / press coverage.
· Register at 6.30pm for a precise start at 7pm
- INSEAD Alumni NAA Members and a guest each pay: $25
- INSEAD Alumni Non-NAA Members and a guest each pay: $55