Get a good understanding of what Rapid-Prototyping can do for your business and walk away with your own DevOps starter kit.
About this event
Join us for an exhilarating 90’ session to get
- Get a good understanding of how you can build your DevOps pipeline
- Deliver business results fast [despite the constraints of IT legacy]
- Walk away with your own DevOps starter kit provided by SCB expert Reuben
- 18.30-19:00 | Registration and networking
- 19.00-19:10 | Introduction by Laurent SIMON
- 19:10-20:00 | Lessons from the trenches of DevOps and Digital Transformation.
- First, Reuben will start with the major challenges associated with Digital Transformation, focusing on the impediments brought by IT legacy and risk-averse culture.
- Second, he will highlight the key components required to build your DevOps funnel rapidly and realise the expected business benefits.
- 20:00-20:30 | Discussion with audience (Q&A)
- 20:30-21:00 | Networking around nice food and beverages.
Keynote speaker: Reuben ATHAIDE
- Reuben leads DevOps & Cloud Programme @ Standard Chartered Bank.
- Reuben helps SC Ventures promotes innovation, invest in disruptive financial technology and explore alternative business models.
- Passionate by rapid Prototyping and Benefits realisation, Reuben has developed ‘DevOps pipeline in a box’.
- This approach enables organisation to build ‘rapid prototyping, testing and deployment factories. It also fosters radical collaboration and boosts team performance.
Join the Pragmatic Innovators movement!
We bring together Entrepreneurs, Corporate Innovators and Business Leaders around a series of selective events hosted at WeWork and/or INSEAD business school.
Our purpose is to enable you to:
- Discover how your peers and senior decision makers deal with key challenges related to innovation and digital transformation.
- Share the learnings derived from real-life case studies [best practices, predictable pitfalls to avoid]
- Network and generate interesting opportunities for our community